The service provider of the website under the URLs www.bitperium.com, www.bitperium.de, www.bitperium.eu and www.bitperium.net (hereinafter collectively referred to as the Website) and the controller under data protection law is Bitperium GmbH, Im Tal 27, 85560 Ebersberg, firstname.lastname@example.org (Bitperium).
- Use of the Website
2.1 Website access and informational use of the Website
When you access the Website, your browser automatically sends the following data to our Website server:
- IP address of your requesting device;
- date and time of your access to the website;
- website/application from which the access took place (referrer URL);
- your browser type with version and language;
- operating system of your computer;
- your internet service provider;
- the sub-websites you are visiting;
- files downloaded from our Website (e.g. PDF or Word documents);
- Website accessed;
- website previously visited.
The temporary storage of the IP address for the duration of the use of the application is necessary to provide you with the content of the Website.
In addition, further data as mentioned in 3.1 is processed in order to optimize the Website, to ensure the permanent functionality, security and stability of the Website and connected IT systems, and to provide law enforcement authorities with the information necessary for prosecution in the event of a cyberattack.
The legal basis for this data processing is Art. 6 para. 1 lit. f GDPR. The legitimate interest follows from the above-mentioned purposes of providing the Website content accessed by the user, optimizing the Website and system security and stability, as well as procedures in the event of cyberattacks.
The above data is deleted as soon as the use of the service (use of the Website) ends.
We process your above-mentioned data for as long as it is necessary for the above-mentioned purposes.
A data transfer to third countries does not take place.
We only use technically necessary cookies on the Website. Cookies are small text files and contain a characteristic string that enables identification of the browser when the Website is visited again.
In order to make the use of the Website more comfortable for you, we use so-called essential cookies (first party cookies). These are necessary to provide the service that makes our Website work. For example, essential cookies help to store preferences of the user while he navigates the Website.
We process the following data with these cookies:
- Browser type/version;
- operating system used;
- referrer URL (the previously visited page);
- host name of the accessing computer (IP address);
- time of the server request.
We process the aforementioned data for recognizing that you have already visited individual pages of the Website, and thus to simplify the use of the Website.
The legal basis for the data processing is Art. 6 para. 1 lit. f GDPR. Our legitimate interest for data processing is the purpose of providing the informational function of the Website and the simplification of the use Website.
The following processors receive personal data of the users:
- Rights of the data subject
You may exercise the following rights, if the legal requirements are met. For exercising these rights, please use the contact details provided above under item 1.
- Right of access pursuant to Art. 15 GDPR: You have the right to request information about your stored personal data from us.
- Right to rectification of inaccurate data pursuant to Art. 16 GDPR: In addition, you have the right to request us to correct incorrectly stored data.
- Right to erasure pursuant to Art. 17 GDPR: You have the right to demand that we erase your personal data.
- Right to restriction of processing pursuant to Art. 18 GDPR: Under certain conditions, you have the right to restrict the processing of your personal data.
- Right to data portability pursuant to Art. 20 GDPR: Should you wish to change to another controller, you have the right to receive the data that you have provided to us in a common, machine-readable format or – at your choice – transfer it to another controller.
- Right to withdraw your consent pursuant to Art. 7 (3) DSGVO: If you have given us consent to process data, you may revoke this consent at any time by the same means by which you gave it. The revocation of consent does not affect the lawfulness of the processing carried out on the basis of the consent until the revocation.
- Right to object pursuant to Art. 21 (1) DSGVO: You may object to data processing on grounds relating to your particular situation if the data processing is based on our legitimate interests according to Art. 6 para. 1 lit. f GDPR.
- Profiling: No automated decision-making or profiling takes place.
- Right to complain to a supervisory authority pursuant to Art. 77 (1) DSGVO: You have the right to complain to a supervisory authority. As a rule, you can contact the supervisory authority of your usual place of residence or workplace or the supervisory authority responsible for Bitperium (Bayerisches Landesamt für Datenschutzaufsicht, Promenade 27, 91522 Ansbach).